"Pumpkins are widely recommended by nutritionist and health experts in treating and preventing various kinds of diseases. Here are some health benefits of pumpkin.
Prevents Cancer:Pumpkin seed oil is also rich in testosterone and DHT, which interrupt the activation and multiplication of prostate cancer cells by preventing enlargement of the prostate glands.
Beta-cryptoxanthin anti-oxidant helps decrease the risk of lung cancer in smokers. Other compounds like; omega-3 fatty acid, zinc and carotenoids have shown strong anti cancers sings.
- This vegetable is a superb immune booster. The pulp and the seeds contain essential vitamins (A, C, E), minerals and omega-3 fatty acids, which are vital for building strong immune system.
Digestive Health:- Pumpkin is an outstanding source of fiber, which is very good for healthy digestion. So ensure you frequently eat foods rich in fiber like fruits and vegetables. Fiber helps maintain normal bowel movement by balancing water level in the stool and prevent diarrhea and constipation.
The seeds have therapeutic effects, which help eliminate intestinal parasites and clean the digestive system.
Improves eye vision
- Especially the seeds are rich in zeaxanthin and lutein anti-oxidants, which help combat free radical cells in the eye lens and retina decreasing chances of cataracts and macular degeneration that cause vision loss.
Reduce Bad Cholesterol:
- Fiber present helps counter effects of LDL “bad” cholesterol and reduce its level in the bloods and body tissues, thus preventing your from coronary heart related diseases or hypertension risks. The oil contains phytosterols, which is a unique compound that can replace cholesterol in human body and help decrease bad cholesterol level.
- Pumpkin is one of the best anti-ulcers foods. Its juice is highly recommended for ulcers and high acidity patients. A glass of pumpkin juice just before your main meal (like half an hour early), helps subside effects of acid and ulcers. It also helps relive insomnia conditions because of its sedative properties.
- Pumpkin oil is highly rich in essential fatty acids that help regulate the skin’s sebum (oil) synthesis, which is important in normalizing acne skin and balancing dry skin. Stops the flow of urine. (1000 mg of the oil in caps) In addition, the seeds are rich in zinc mineral, which is a strong anti-oxidant and skin healer and good for parasites. Vitamin E present in the pulp helps protect your skin from sun damage and make it look younger and lively. A good male remedy.
- Pumpkin food as a whole is a potent anti-inflammatory agent that helps relieve effect of inflammation without interfering with anti-inflammatory drugs.
Prevent Kidney Stone:
- According to studies, regular consumption of pumpkin helps prevent formation of calcium oxalate kidney stone.
- L-tryptophan concentrated in the flesh, is a natural chemical compound that helps relieve stress and depression.
Before You Buy Another Pumpkin, Be Sure to Read This ==> http://www.coolhealthyrecipes.com/buy-another-pumpkin-sure-read/