Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Iridology's Basic's


Eye Mapping: by PT Sherm
A Bit about the writer: No, I'm not a great writer maybe just a good entertainer. Yes, admittedly I need a "free" editor. Blogs I have seen on the subject, that don't need editing, seem not to have "grit" or, natural voice nor anything interesting to say? This year I'm using .50 words, next year maybe $.55 'ers? However...I do come with much age to my experiences to suggest some council on this subject.
I'm counting on that more "seasoned" experiences, with its creative license's, and using my artistic endeavors to its creative writing abilities to convey and stir up gut feelings within these unseasoned entries making up for my ignoramuses of correctness of writing. It's all has a simple style of my own with no rhetoric...so do enjoy. I'm not one of those bogus blogger whose secret aim is money with its stealing posts from the original sources for their ads and money.

As an Iridologist I'm teaching a bit basic Iridology..."window's to the body-soul".  even the ancients knew this of art in history's beginning. Read the eyes beginning from the center (blk pupil) to the stomach colon, nerve wreath, organs and seventh zone blood and skin. All diseases have to be reversed in that order with herbs-foods that heal the body.

The history of iridology is a correct science for those who are trained to know in the correlation between the eyes markings and how to change these. Because of modern chemical drugs and iridology quacks who do not know how to cure the body with natures natural herbs/plants and foods. When such knowledge was given in the beginning, most iridologist cannot change these markings in the iris. Therefore, the practice has become a corrupt side or, and has become a pseudo science. A gifted herbalist who understands the art of healing with fasts, semi fasts, organic plant foods and herbs can change eye markings if the patron is cooperative. (If in the past, I had one of these patron, I learned the hard way...never waste my time.)

I'm using my BA Art Ed. (teacher) and Ed. Psychology, Sculpture, as two minors, plus history from Canada an herpetology degree. I took about 12 classes from La Dean Griffin, read and practice, and trained on the Bernard Jensen books on Iridology. Do read both of their text on the subject. They really know their subject matter concerning the eyes and how to heal the body more than most today.
  
However: I have to have a Disclaimer: Consult your health professional for any medical advice. This is a Journal/blog, meant to educate, entertain, and only voices my experienced opinions at the most.

This person body of abusiveness uses of drugs and chemicals, and had, obviously, bad eating habits. It a false concept that the markings in the iris can't be changed. If this person started on the correct diet and added plants that kill parasite, which would alter the spokes, rid these parasitical chronic lines. By kill the parasites involvement the toxic they are feeding upon would also begin to drain out of the body and disappear, thus changing the markings and health.
Here's a iridology photo showing markings of a body reflecting back, like a mirror or window to the body's health.

Example; Zone one: If you can see the white about the black pupil this is not normal. This white ring shows a acute and acid condition.
The white star like shaping map around the stomach area is the nervous system and it will give cues to of the shape of the colon (which in this iris show pocket or lesion weaken condition's in it). White is always acute, except in a brown iris; that colors will be yellow i.e. Zone refers to where the weakness are lodged as in the;
7th zone skin area- the outer-edge of the color of the eye .Those white dots "rosary" are the lymphatic or blood . If you can see the dots, which is not normal to be seen. It will refers to the body not being purified by the liver then check the liver area. The seventh zone is also the also skin area (this person has a lot of drugs and fat whole in drugs, thus it's said fat saves live so the drugs don't go into a organ.) However, unless the fat is not eliminated neither will those drugs. Drugs can be chemicals, doctors prescriptions, street drugs, pollutants, or pesticides which is a crude state of drugs.
Pockets closed or open holes (tear shaped or, some call lesions will keep in drugs-chemicals and are considered the weak part of that organ. 
In the first iris above and this one, Unless you rid of infesting fungi problem (spokes from colon-center area to the seventh zone-skin) this is probably one, a diabetes condition and will not go away without a lot of work. In the blue iris it is creating and holding onto the brown toxins. 

The skin is the 7 zone's here show drugs that are settling in the skin (fat that hold on to chemicals or drugs) in the body. (Some chemical-drugs also have a blue cast.) The animal meats are the same; even dairy. Buy the butter with not treated hormones etc.)

Going back and forth to my example so to teach you, the first eye at the top: If you have transparent rings it the nerves, (cramps)  as shown here too stemming from the electrical system "ANS of the body". This person is under a lot of stress, and could be help on nervine herbal not more chemicals-drugs. Where the ring crosses the spine is where a needed adjustment from a good chiropractor is needed. But, look where they are, why and how many is most important. Licorice Root would be an herb of choice. Note this iris has too much brown on the electrical system stemming from the stomach and colon where most of our problems come in. Drug are showing with the color of the edge of the fading fuzzy not sharp color of the 7 zone. Note the drug in a lesion at 12 (brain area) shows as a eaten up hole between 12-1. Physic problems? Are the drugs making it worse?
Try Kava Kava, or Ashwagandha, with liver herbals that can also be the same as the parasitic herbs. (Other herbs are listed on my posts. Can these eyes be reversed, yes, and the iris changes every 3 months, so do take photo to see a change if you've change your diet or drugs etc.







TEST it out: If you want to find out if iridoloy is a true science take an parasitical herb-herbs, like you would any medication for a period of set time, if it didn't work try another. I have changed when I hit a no budge time. 
Then ask yourself why did they disappear? However, continue your same diet as before and they will return. Nothing is seal in cement. The laws to nature will aide you, but, if you are disobedient to those laws, even God cannot and will not disobey her laws for you or me. Ask yourself how many miracles can one get in life, like a cat with nine lives? Fictions will not help.
The herbs and plant based complex diet is spread throughout my blogs. Holistic healing has to take place. I no longer do my basic herbal remedies in my blogs. (And if I do make an exception, its page will eventually disappear? And, too, when I work out the page to my liking for my book, not my readers book.) I can write my own book, thank you, no plagiarism. Naturally to use of the material is meant for your immediate family use and is OK to down load for personal use however, not to publish, copying, using it for the media i.e. All right reserved. One, Doctor on TV follows me pretty close and has really gone over-board on abuse of my material. (Saps in on subject, prob. he doesn't include all...my advantage. My gifts (patriarch blessing) are to know/discern "...truths, even out of other books..." i.e.
See: Ebola iris: See the ''acute'' stages and the green which is a toxin. All Ebola iris I've seen are too white and are not normal. This eye or body is cleaning too much at once, before or after? Or, both?

Some Internet good eye teaching photos: http://www.mrvitaherbs.com/ and www.tinas-eyes.com/photo_gallery
These site may change and may not be as effective now so up-dates are due?

All publishing , ©2005-6-7-8 All rights are reserved


No comments: