Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

BURN'S

Have you ever accidentally discovered another use of a said product that even the company doesn't know about? Let me explain. I'm in a wheel chair and still do my own cooking. I have to sit and reach over the burners to turn the burner off, and in this case, was doing a small batch of home made olive oil fries when I got a real bad burn on the same venerable wrist. I've done it several times. I tried the Aloe Vera treatment but it didn't stop the pain and simply wasn't working. (It was in a bad combination, Aloe Vera needs to be fresh and not in alcohol for burns, but I had none on hand.) My computer table always has some basics hand care for my breaks which was near to me in the kitchen. One was a gift pack of hand care products that my daughter bought me for Christmas, that I loved and use every day. In it was a tube of cuticle (Deep Sea Cosmetics Nourishing Cuticle oil) I had read all the labels and knew it was filled with amazing oil in a good base and formulated correctly. I quickly reach for it and applied it to the burn. To my amazement it immediately stopped the pain and felt good, so I didn't look for anything else. By that evening it actually looked better and some of the red areas on my hand went away. So, I applied more that evening right before I went to bed.
I continued this same attention or process every evening because I notice it was healing faster than normal. I'm a diabetic and it take forever for sores to heal. My wound from my hernia surgery last March 2009 is still being treated at the Wound Clinic 2010 to give you a idea of my healing of wounds.
It scabbed and peel off to completely healed.
I'm recorded this today because I had a similar burn and didn't go at all for the Aloe Vera but applied the cuticle oil and it did the same thing with in a week. (It leaves no scares too) The bad news is my daughter is married to a physician and they make a good living (helps out a lot!) and paid about $45.00 for their nail kit product. (by itself is $4.95 plus shipping) Guess what I'm going to ask her for Christmas. Just passing it on.... It seems very over prices, but the products used to make a good product very costly with no chemicals etc. Hopefully their will be copycats who had mass product to keep the pricey cosmetic down.
D&C (Coral Dead Sea Hand and Body Lotion) Cuticle remover and Buffer made in ISRAEL (Miami FL 33169) http://www.deepseacosmetics.com/ or http://www.ddpseascosmedics.ca/ I'm not sure which is the right Internet connection. This product ingredients has deep sea salts, with gobs of different herbals in Shea butter. It's hard to find a good natural healthy product even in the HFS today, and a plus for me is if it's a private company not on wall street, but that's just me.
Post Notes: Orsa Clay is very good for burns why? We are made up "dust of the earth or clay" and those elements are needed for cures if its clean, no pesticides etc. It's also great for some versions of pink eye, wrinkles, and distemper in animals. It's a product to always have on hand. Remember Jesus curing the blind man with clay... and the water. (Home remedy's are rap it in the history of the scriptures.)
Another one of my favorite is Noxzema because of the herbs in it is great for relieving sun burns i.e.
Keep oxgyen from fueling the burn...like a fire. Egg white will seal off the burn oxygen, but at first it will be uncomfortable until the egg seals-drys about the burn.
Burn pain: http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2010/03/27/soy-sauce-to-ease-burn-pain/
Site Meter

No comments: