Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES

WATER COLOR DONE BY author PT SHERMAN
Kidney Stones Remedy
RE: Posted by www.giftsfromthearth.com  on July 12, 2009 at 2:54 PM
Recently a friend of mine told me about his reoccuring kidney stones that were not only very painful but also very expensive, Dr. bills etc...
2 Ounces of virgin olive oil and 2 ounces of lemon juice.
Thousands of people on the web swear by this remedy.
If you are having problems with stones it won't hurt try this remedy and if (when) it works please come back here and tell us your story.
Thanks,
GFTE
2 Comments.....................
Swollen Lymph Nodes
Posted by Russ on July 12, 2009 at 3:04 PM
Comments (1)
Recently due to tooth trouble my lymph nodes in my neck swelled to golf ball size. Everyone around me was telling me to see a Dr. and get some anti-biotics. Well, most of us know how the medical establishment over prescribes anti-biotics, causing your immune system to not work as well in the future. So I searched for a natural remedy online. What I found worked like a charm in less than 3 days!
Gargle with a solution of 2 teaspoons of SEA SALT and 2 teaspoons of BAKING SODA mixed well...

No comments: