Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

COCONUT COOKIES FOR DIARRHEA

I'm using this post to introduce news of a new discovered on the Internet that was of interest. The new site to me was from my friend told me about it. Do you have diarrhea? Try some Archway's coconut cookies: Also, add coconut oil to your hair scalp when you know your going to wash it the next day. It only prover's my point coconut has many anti fungal properties that is needed for cures. I have a post on many more in Earths Organic News.
I had another brand that's sugar-free, Joseph's Brand that was all natural and dairy free. And, It worked too. Ive had 2 1/2 feet of colon removed that sets me up for diarrhea. I have to be really careful. I was very surprised. It would be great to give to children with the complaint. Also sunflower leaf, root and sunflower seeds work. (Cheese, and even peanut butter works for some.)
A BETTER REMEDY IS WHITE CLAY IN JUICE. I had 3 feet of dead colon removed caused a colon hernia i.e. Diarrhea is one of my biggest problems I face every day. I have used 10 grams of fiber each day that was costing me $40.00 in a formula but clay works best, plus the minerals are great to rebuild the body.
Also visit my other site on Colon Care: http://earthsorganicnews.blogspot.com/2008/10/colon-care.html
Diarrhea: http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2002/05/27/archway-coconut/
* Sweetened or just plain Coconut (Western Family i.e.) has 2 grams of fiber in 2 tablespoons. Great substitute for candy if needed. Just eat like snuff with fingers. (I give this to my dog that has diarrhea once in a while too.) He thinks it candy and love it. http://roosterpolitics.blogspot.com/2011/08/crones-disease-ibs-or-diarrhea-remedys.html
*Brazil nuts and coconut

Let us know if another brand worked for you...
Site Meter

No comments: