Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bi Polar: How To Benefit Using Q96

I am not selling this product. It is good for diabetes also and, that's why I'm taking another brand as  this is too expensive for me to use. Remember all disease is from the lacking of minerals and/or parasite. (Liken' the body, In a garden the bugs do not infest the good plants the weed out the sick that have less nutrient value)
I got a good brand from my local Health Food Store in my area. Experiment on the different multiple minerals brands from  "organic plant" source until your  feeling better. Then, maybe go to the net for a better buy.
I got one from a Internet  source. I was in pill form but it was too small amounts + not balanced out using the other needed minerals.
Get a full metabolic test from your doctor or a send in hair annalist co. (you can get address and co. from HFS)








========================================================


Increase brain power in kids

No comments: