Search This Blog

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Ration Out none sugar Peanut butter!

I ran out of peanut butter I use Adams non-stir no sugar. I generally keep two or three jars on hand because I have to have a peanut butter sandwich every day. I use the Ylow-carb bread that has plenty of seeds and grains in it it makes a nice meal or snack.
Since the coronavirus has hit the stores everybody stocking up on items that are good because they’re not there when you need them like I found. So I resort to the health food stores because there’s no non-stir no sugar peanut butter in the stores they’re always loaded with sugars. All bread have sugar in it so you can be eating 9 g of sugar per sandwich every single meal that you eat this peanut butter. For a diabetic that’s too much we can’t eat it.
I’m not picking on just Walmart of course they all do it the manufactures decide we like sugar says who?
How much putting honey in it? Today you can’t find what you want in the stores so do stock up if you’re diabetic.
Then I went to the health food stores. The same problem but they want more for the same problem with their brand of course.
If you count the number- calories, sugar that would be about 9 g or more per sandwich. That’s too high of sugar for anyone. It’s no wonder the kids are hyper? My dataS off my carb breads And that’s still too much ...How about your higher carb breads ... Eat a candy bar!

No comments: