Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2015

INSULIN PATCHES REPLACES SHOTS

Insulin patches could replace injections for diabetics by Reuters (Videos 2:02 mins) A joint North Carolina State University and University of North Carolina project aims to replace insulin injections with an insulin patch. Nathan Frandino reports. Don't count on it. The big Pharm a's will loose too much money  they've tied diabetics onto for life. Well it's not over till its over!Image result for insulin patch
It's about time. Patch instead of shot may help with those who are insulin resistance because of their timers (chemical/germs) that spaces out the insulin. It won't have to damage the liver too. And, no drawing blood and needles. Kids will like it better. Pumps are not all that successful either. Metformin's hard on the heart etc. (I showed this to my physician she was not impressed?)
 I've never trusted the medical propagandas' on diabetes, insulin's and their bazar treatments. (I'm a diabetic; all  bad theories cause they don't really know how to cure it or, what causes it and their care has not worked) It's the drug corporations biggest money maker.


Note:  Right now I'm using raw (not cooked) potato starch, in water, before meals. The first time I did this it didn't work, but I did it incorrectly. You can't ever heat it. My dau told me about this too. I let you know more later.

No comments: