Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Why to eep iny our medical supplies

Did you know you could use Vicks?
It can your dog or cat? There’s many other uses for Vicks It does have turpentine in the ingredients and I can be allergic to turpentine I just covered as an artist. So I know use the baby Vicks rather than the regular. This short video is a better one I don’t believe it makes you lose weight and some of the other stuff that they clean.
Families need simple remedies when available and this should be one of them.
It’s an antiviral. And I fungal and disinfectant
I buy the baby kind because I am allergic to the turpentine in the larger sizes at least the brand I get some brands don’t have it in there. I’m an artist and I learned a long time ago to stay away from turpentine, tree tea oil and Lemon grass too much like a weed I guess my nose just keeps running nonstop when I get close to those Essential
oils.

No comments: