Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

LOOSE ABT 1 LBS A DAY ON LEGUMES

If you've followed my blogs you know I think legumes are the greatest foods going: (Fiber,nutritional value, soups are great, and eat all you want till filled is always better. My kind of diet, so Ioved this one. I've use coconut milk and curry in this recipe too for a change, the recipe is in: http://shermsrecipes.blogspot.com. in the two blogs I joined together... big mistake?
"REAL QUEENS DIET REGIMEN
how to loose weight without exercising
YOU CAN LOOSE ALMOST A POUND A DAY AT THE LEAST BY JUST EATING THE SOUP AND SLEEPING.
Uploaded by MeekaJael on Feb 8, 2011" Youtube
THE RECIPE:
4 cups of red lentils, 3 table spoons of all-purpose seasoning, a half tablespoon of garlic salt, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tsp black pepper. Optional, is chopped onion, veggies. and/or hot sauce.
Rinse lentils in warm water till clear.
Soak for 2 hours in warm water.

http://shermsrecipes2.blogspot.com/2010/10/rice-and-lentil-salad.html#
There is no limit and you can do it with green, yellow i.e. split peas as well or any other bean...also the less salt you use the better. These legumes are very economical, full of 16g fiber and 11g+ protein (yel.) so it makes the perfect diet food. I could find that particular spice so I used the herbal no salt one that I love "Mrs Dash." (I half the recipe)

Comment by: YouTube
MeekaJael
'WHEN THE STUDENT IS READY A TEACHER WILL APPEAR'.... Thanks for all your comments! 2002-11 IBSN-0100368574 ©-copyright 2006 by P T Sherman... ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ALL SPAM WITH A COMMENT WILL BE DELETED.

No comments: