Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

NATURES NATURAL DEODARNTS

That’s right … now you can buy fart deodorant pads. I am not kidding. A company by the name of Colonial Medical Assisted Devices is selling disposable underwear deodorant pads called “ Flat-D Flatulence Deodorizer “.
Lemon wedge rubbed under arms will work for deodorant 
Zink oxide (20%) on clean arm pits or other
 (only once a week on this particular remedy etc.)

This company recommends that the fart deodorant pad be worn inside of your underwear, and be used daily or as needed. You can use the fart deodorant pad with panty’s, briefs and panty hose. However, men using boxer shorts are in trouble and will continue stinking room’s up when they let one rip. The Fart deodorant pad will not work with boxer style shorts. I hear they use charcole.

This ad that was on TV made me disclose one of my secrets and you won’t have to buy this pad. Seniors have a lot of accidents, day and at nights. They wake up with smells especially if they are diabetic. These sanitarium / jails / prisons i.e. we live in are always understaffed and don’t really want to bath you anyways. You lucky if you get bath once a week.

So on those days I started using my small travel size spray bottle of all vinegar then before put on your briefs etc., spray the inside or outside in the center. It works so I use it if there’s any smell whatsoever. Usually only once a day will do it because if you spray the inside some will hit the areas where bacteria has caused the smell and kill it. It does not sting and the vinegar smells last about 4 sec. I wish I had learned about it long ago. (Peroxide would probably Do the job too but I’ve had now need to venture.)
For gas, spray the backside … if you poor spray a sock and put it over the….
ADD IF YOU HAVE ONE.




No comments: