Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

BEATING DIABETES

Besides the main problem of diabetes is parasites. A diabetic iris is something like this. Study my iridology chart to know what spokes here mean. Yes, bad foods, drinks, but what makes the cravings, it if you're too high too low. Diabetic know when theirs a problem with their insilin. The liver needs to be clean of toxins, no one address this problem. Liver herbs are also anti fungals and will do a duel job.
This person needs liver and parasite (anti fungals) herbs.
Noon: This area is getting too much drugs/chemicals/pesticides i.e.
and it' settling in the brain area of the body.
I got great news from my doctor. My A-CE ? Diabetic scores have gone down to almost normal...6. something down from 10-9-8-7.

I started itching because the Lantus was  showing me I didn't need it when I stopped and and this problems also stopped. Lantus, Novalin, are yeast carriers and Humalog carrier is e coli and all are chemicals.

The answers that I used are;...I did the liver herbs, Parasite herbs run into the liver ones such as; Red Clover Combination from Swanson, and Yellow Dock (liver) faithfully every time I ate. I did Lobelia to get out toxic-poisons and before every meal.
Comfrey for asthma, and liver. and the others are here too. Do the Coffee-tea page done most recently, and don't over do here, they can raise b.s. I use Stevia just like I've said in here, very little sugar products and no corn syrups or fake sugars. Aspartames make you hungry, no matter how they spell or discise it.

http://earthorganicnews.blogspot.com/2010/07/ancient-spice-cures-diabetes.html

I got to admit I'm awful on any kind of diet and some cheating too. I had some home made ice cream the other day. I rarely have by the way.

However what I do eat is quality for the price. Fibrous breads, or lately Ezekiel sprouted bread (nor more than 2 starches if possible per meal. This it very hard to do for seniors in an Asst. living/sanatorium's.

Read: about the natural morning highs...the liver dumps at night.

Diabetic resistance: You can slow absorptions down yourselves, which is key for diabetics; Use flax seed oil, and by taking a protein enzyme with 2 abt. Fenugreek tab. with each meal. The enzyme will gets inside the protein cells and digests proteins if you're insulin resistant. (This is the main problem) 

Victoza insulin works on getting the sugar (Resistance) into the protein cell, by using an omega (as a timer, it shows everything down its digestion also. In other insulin's they use a fat hormone such as yeast or e-coli. That's why many diabetics get yeast infections and over-weight from their hormones. The ecoli effects the over-all immune system. They haven't dealt with proteins and sugar getting into the cells as Victoza. Will it work? I'm not as hungry as I was and that's a sign that things are leveling and will report  back.

All my work here on this su has disappears...I can copy this and continue to re- summit it in a new post so If you see this again you'll be forewarned why.



Diabetes food: OKRA


Sources for this article include:


      .

      No comments: