Search This Blog

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Lose weight with Yerba Mate tea

 I drink this tea every day. I gave some to my daughter so she could lose weight too. I use it for blood sugar it seems to do a good job maybe because you’re not very hungry afterwards? I’m not sure why. I use the capsules and also use its cousin product  called, “slim tea“.
I Got lucky  when I ordered from Walmart list on line.
I liked it’s first ingredients Or  formula. Since I couldn’t find yerba mate in the store  Except t they had a Its Beverage  (too expensive but it is so good)  they sell it as an energy drink because it has the concentrate in it.
My daughter had me send it to New York because it is not on Amazon go figure. (it’s a product that Walmart exclusives Called great value) She has no car there so I had to pay six bucks just to send it to her . I will not do it again it was her birthday so I will do it once. You could order it online if you buy $30 worth of groceries + (“pick-up”) for you which I do  or have it delivered for a small fee.

 I like it so well and the beverage that I finally ordered  The organic one on Amazon more expensive

there course.



No comments: