Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Diabetic mug cake, no calories

Diabetic mug cake, no
I go to this guy if I want a diabetic dessert he figures out the carbs any deducts the fiber from the carbs so do I. This did not raise his blood sugar I trust him because he takes a meter reading before and after eating anything. This cake is good for anyone no matter who you are your blood sugar raises and lowers๐Ÿฅš๐ŸŒฎ☕️๐ŸŽ‚
We all crave a dessert and we should have one I’ve got lots of recipes for no sugar desserts. This one I added to my recipe collections. The unusual thing is you’ll need sour cream bakers no sugar chocolate and Bakers Chocolate. He’ll tell you the rest.

You might want to check this one out Coke versus Diet Coke. Remember both of them make you to acid so I disagree with him and Stevia is a sensitive it has a much sugar in it all so many people don’t know that I don’t do well on Stevia you might check that out on YouTube it’s where I got my information you can find anything there ๐Ÿ˜ 

No comments: