Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2014

Hydrogen Peroxide - Simple Trick to Treat the Cold or Flu

I don't like his premises in the first part, but I have taught my readers why. However I use this remedy or trick all the time. It helps soaking or brushing your teeth with it to get it in the orpheus (in the head area)giving it the oxygen needed and to kill off the parasites immediately rather than going through the body's system.
I recently fell onto the floor on a bus who stopped too abruptly. I fell to the floor and got pinned with my feet under me and crush my toes and foot. I hurt so badly. Since I'm a diabetic and the foot was swollen and got an infected I went to the doctor. The antibiotic ointment given to me was healing too slowly and the toes was hurting especially at night. It was scabbing ok, but then I remembered my mom's old trick. She used peroxide for everything. I the peroxide foam on a sore it would dry it up and it is always faster than salves. I use the spray kind and keep at it. This actually worked better that the ointment. Keep this on hand at all times.
best teeth whitening treatment
Teeth Whitening


http://www.pinterest.com/toughertimes/preppers/


Teeth Whitener: In my youth my parents always had hydrogen peroxide on hand and was always in the medicine cabinet. We used it for everything. I brushed my teeth with it when many times when we had not tooth paste. Everyone always ask me why my teeth were so white? In all teeth whiteners the main ingredient is peroxide.
My Pinterest for the rest:
https://www.pinterest.com/toughertimes/

No comments: