Search This Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2013

NEED A HEALTHY GIFT FOR HOLIDAY'S ?

We love a unique gift for a birthday, the holidays that is healthy and, reasonable price, especially for that fussy friend or relative.
 For Christmas my daughter gave me a new tea that I'm going to suggest for all who have arthritic conditions of any kind including gout.
The brand TEECCINO is 75% Organic. As we read the ads on the package is say herbal coffee (Medium Roast) but that's almonds, dates and figs. There is no coffee in the product which is too acid for arthritic conditions and will set off pain, as aspartame also will do. Listed ingredients: Organic carob, Organic barley, Organic chicory, dates, almonds, Organic dates and figs, vanilla extract. http://www.teecino.com/

 Again let me remind you I'm not paid for this products indorsements i.e. I'm suggesting this for education in the arthritic-gout ailments.

(CHICORY is used for fiber, and cleanses the liver, organicall grown barley is the same too)
The bottom line here is if you have these conditions say away from any acid beverages...try, alkaline products like this one. It's used for the live also.

Note: a natural "date" sugar for its sweetener
The other reason I put this here is because Chocolate can make arthritis worse... Check out the pain after drinking any chocolate beverage. Many don't know carob is an alternative to Chocolate. If you google it the ads there say it's a "caffeine free coffees which is their forte."

 I was trying to find one for myself, but never did. From what I saw it's too expensive for myself. Some of their products was 14.95 etc. Sarah said she got her's from Fred Myers for only $5.00, however their's no Fred Myers here. I'll post; "where ever" I find it for that price.

I'll call my daughter to find out where she got hers, problem from a health food store. She sent it to me in a mug that had my grand-daughter's photo printed on it fill with "Young Living's" new "THEIVES" cough drops, and some chocolate kisses in the cup.. .She makes nice presentations. Oh, and of course two tea bags of "Vanilla Nut." So the end results is; I'm a happy camper today at Christmas thinking of my family.

(On sale for $2.98 plus shipping...still holding out for a HEALTH FOOD STORE PRICE. good luck!
Drugstore.com has Teeccino

"WHEN A STUDENT IS READY A TEACHER WILL APPEAR"....
 WARNING:
For others coffee's they are better than all soda pop which are a lot more acids, full of chemicals, plus the aspartame and and fake sugars. Pops are the worse thing that man has invented, not natural bean of coffee. Soda of any kind may not only have corn syrups and fructose are strictly a bottle of chemical that will eat your stomach and nutrients right out of your body. It's the biggest drink that has caused diabetes. (We, now, know enough about aspartame to have them taken off the market than to give to children or/and have a warning label on anything that has them in their product.) Both of these sugars make you fat and increase hunger.

Americans get more antioxidants from coffee than anything else.
According to a study done in 2005, "nothing else comes close" to providing as many antioxidants as coffee. While fruits and vegetables also have tons of antioxidants, the human body seems to absorb the most from coffee 

BIG STORM'S ARE BREWING
.
http://shermsorganicnews.blogspot.com/2008/11/herbal-coffee-cure-all-s.html

Thanks for all your comments! Please, feel free to add your own feelings in comments, with no spam. They're plenty of that stuff on the side of every post.
2002-11 IBSN-0100368574©-copyright 2006 by P T Sherman..ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: