- Tansy (Bitter)
- European Penny royal, American Penny royal (Squaw Mint) Horse Mint
- Blessed Thistle (Holy Thistle)
- False & True Unicorn Root
- Cramp Bark
- Chaste Berry (Great for breast enlargement of any kind, take before periods) PMS symptoms
- Black or Blue Cohosh *Black Cosh (Most will known, if take too much a headache will accrue. Adjust, cut back, but faithfully use as your replacement hormone drug every day. (Estrogen influences 16 mg daily for some, depends on weight and condition of female. Some are lacking in estrogen's and may need more or even less.) Fibromyalgia muscle pain, this and Emmenagogue herbs effect the nervous system.
- Mother wort
- Rag Wort
- Squaw Vine
- Southern wood
- *Wild Yam (Book available on birth control in HFS) This is an herb largely researched by Washington who made his wife pill for her female problems then turned around and manufactured it to pharmacy company's synthetically.
This particular formula will stop excess bleeding and is one of the best formulas. Great for menopause problems or to get pregnant after used to clear they female system of its debris or toxins.
http://www.mynaturalmarket.com/dr-christopher-female-reproductive-formula-100-capsules.html Dr. Christopher has formulated this well, and beats most female formulas on the market.
Other too many to post, but are many Emmenagogues, not necessary hormonal: Aloes, Acacia, Angelica European Arrach, Asafetida Balm, Bayberry, Beet Beth Root Birhwort Bistort Bitter Root Bittersweet American , Blood Root (cancer), Brroklime, Buchu, Burnet, Button Snakeroot, Calamint, etc. Every area of the world have their own medical plants...check there first.
We have too many US manufactures like "Young Living" i.e. who go to Europe, (Rain Forest) buying exotic herbs, to sell them here so we can't buy them from other source creating a exclusive market for themselves. Creating piranha's of this herbal market. Most of the time their's one in your area that will work the same. Such as in one this category Emmenagogues plant is an Emmenagogue plant not that it matters where it comes from or the particular botany name.
All herbs are parasitic in nature if in organic form will make a more potent and powerful medicine. IF not started OUT in a hybrid seed or plant.