1. Get rid of dairy products like milk, butter, cheese and other milk products. Say no to them. When we introduce milk products, the body stores toxins. So get rid of toxins that are produced when we consume milk products.
2. Herbal teas or organic tea helps in flushing out the toxins from the body. Initially, you may experience constipation, but this is a sure shot way to get rid of unnecessary toxins which are causing harm to your lungs.
3. Drinking warm water squeezed with lemon helps. To be precise squeeze the juice of two lemons in 300 ml of water and drink it before breakfast. Lemon is acidic and helps flush out the toxins from your lungs
4. The other good choice is juice of grapefruit. You may choose pineapple juice if you are not very happy with the lemon juice. As long as these are natural juices, it will not affect the natural working of your lungs. The magic is to go natural. Many of these natural juices contain anti oxidants and help in natural cleansing of the body.
6. The trick is to not load your lungs and at the same time eliminate the toxins from the lungs.
7. The natural juices of grapefruit, lemon and pineapple help in improvising the breathing system of your body.
8. Carrot juice is a cleanser by itself and is ideal for the body even otherwise. When it comes to lung cleansing, it does the cleaning effect internally.
9. Juices with potassium lend a cleansing effect and have it in lunch time. It fights bacterial effectively and this prevents lung infection.
Then try one of these suggestions.
Approximately 400 ml of the juice of cranberry will help fighting bacteria that is present in the lungs. This means you will be automatically fighting the infection in a healthy manner.
A wave of viral and bacterial infections is sweeping across the Northern Hemisphere and people are taking longer to heal from an array of symptoms within the respiratory system. If you are resorting to conventional medicine to address these infections with antibiotics, you are not only adding to the problems associated with antibiotic resistance, but you're also doing little to address the healing mechanisms within your body to address the cause. Herbal remedies not only boost lung health, but they can heal infections and even repair lung damage. Here are 15 of the best herbs to boost lung health.
1. LICORICE ROOT
Licorice is one of the more widely consumed herbs in the world. In Traditional Chinese Medicine it occurs in more formulas than any other single herb because it is thought to harmonize the action of all other herbs. Licorice is very soothing and softens the mucous membranes of the throat and especially the lungs and stomach and at the same time cleanses any inflamed mucous membrane that needs immune system support. . It reduces the irritation in the throat and yet has an expectorant action. It is the saponins (detergent-like action) that loosen the phlegm in the respiratory tract, so that the body can expel the mucus. Compounds within this root help relieve bronchial spasms and block the free radical cells that produce the inflammation and tightening of the air ways. The compounds also have antibacterial and antiviral effects to them as well which helps fight off viral and bacterial strains in the body that can cause lung infections. Glycrrhizins and flavonoids can even help prevent lung cancer cells from forming which means they can even prevent lung cancer.
Lobelia is the best herb for the lungs for oxygen and removing poisons. Not many know how to use it, better in formulas for the lungs
''LOBELIA (Plant and Seed) (QUOTED material follows) Botanical Name: Lobelia inflata. Common names: Bladder podded lobelia, wild tobacco, emetic herb, emetic weed, lobelia herb, puke weed, asthma weed, gag root, eye-bright, vomit wort. Medicinal properties:Emetic, expectorant, diuretic, nervice, diaphoretic, antispasmodic.
...Lobelia acts differently upon different people, but it will not hurt anyone. It makes the pulse fuller and softer in cases of inflammation and fever. Lobelia reduces palpitation of the heart. It is fine in the treatment of all fevers and in pneumonia, meningitis, pleurisy, hepatitis, peritonitis, phrenitis, nephritis, and perositis.
There should always accompany the lobelia with cayenne pepper which is the purest and best stimulant that is known in the compass of medicine.
If you've never worked with herbs...best to avoid Lobelia. I learned by using the tincture that starts out with 5 drops. It's one of my basic herbs on hand at all times.