Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Comfrey Mends Bones, (Lungs)

I am writing on herbs that I found (experiences) for my own health problems. In doing so I had to get "out of the norm box."
Most formulas  I consider appalling as years of experiences in herbology. Their mixture of herbs making up the formula who are unqualified and inexperienced and is invalid for the most part, and what they could have added (basics) are left out; and simple do not know how to heal.
I'm older and trained enough to give a valid opinion. It's been my gift, talent and Patriarch blessings from he Lord to do so. If you don't get better, and you followed all the direction, simply, don't come back. I treat the whole body and all of it is not within one post. (holistic) The reader need to read it all to get the idea of how to heal the body of disease.
"and the fruit thereof shall be for meat and the leaf thereof for medicine..." Ezek. 17:12
Using herbs, for me, is a matter of following my own religion conventions, experiences and integrity.
Comfrey
Comfrey is known as an valuable cell-proliferate allantoin. You may recognize the name by allantoin in ingredients made up into a salves, it will also speed up scars, bruises, black eye, and such healings. It applicable made up into strong essential oils (carrier) and great when used directly on the body. Another cell-proliferate is Poke Root. This is important information.
The PA levels in comfrey (symphytum) vary widely from plant to plant. (*PA vary to 0.13 - 60 mg.) It has about 20 % protein and livestock need and use this herb in the wild as needed. Animals will ingest this plant only when they need it and will not graze continually on it.
The leaf maybe a safer way to use comfrey than the root especially for novas. It's root is use and known to be used in compress to rebuilding or mending bones and is popular strong herbal medicines. I over-heard after using this herb to mend bones from a car accident Mrs Hall telling of filling of a tooth falling out and it was rebuilt where the filling was located. (USED THE CAPSULE)
This is one of the herbs to be used with skill and lots of research. It is also widely use in lotions and cosmetic. Comfrey treats scars, stomach ailment, broken limbs (read do more research), do not give to pregnant females.
www.horizonherbs.com/ (order a start root or a plant)
It's used as great lung herb and full of B-12 vitamin. Drug Companies use this herb but they make sure you can't through because of FDA. They want all the money that this herb will remedy in most diseases of the lung. (Asthma, to cough, etc., yes it will take a time, not over night cure)
Their few liver report is too vague, especially compared to the drug company's records of liver failure to most of their own drugs: Were the liver reported on drugs, most drugs cause liver failure or problems. Do read your directions to your medications. Also, Were they using the root instead of the leaf i.e. or was it just a way of getting Comfrey this great lung herb for asthmatic off the market for their own drugs. (Conflict of Interest) Most drugs have negative effects the liver and are in lawsuits check to see if yours is involved.
You can grow this herb and it will grow abundantly in bad places and even in shade. If you cut or cultivate, dividing the roots as it will proliferate more plants and may get out of control.
**It contains small amounts of toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PA levels) that was said to cause some liver damage with consumed in high concentrated quantities (root). Even the wild animals don't graze on it!!! But, will take it when needed.
Christopher' Original Formula is the BF+C Powder With Comfrey 16 0z. (The FDA has made them put on the bag a Warning: External Use Only i.e.) I have to cap it myself. (The company is on the Internet)
*Also: knitbone, aids liver, and skin complaints and easing pain (Poke Root and Comfrey are cell proliferators)
This Dr. Christopher, and Grace Larsen have the same place where I got some of my training when he was alive (but I've have moved on to other directions.) Never-the-less, his son has taken over his business and does a good job. They do have a comfrey formula I like mine but I do raise my own comfrey plants.
http://www.drchristophersherbshop.com/search.php?zoom_query=comfrey
They are honest people too.
Reveal one more secret for mending: One pioneer story told of a wife who came upon her husband dying and flesh torn apart from a massacre the night before. She got revelation to take only the white part of the wood ashes from fire making a poultice about the wounds. She sewed him up with her needle and thread and he had a complete recovery.
Now why do I remember these stories?...I had a similar experience that drew in my own experience of her story. In my youth I was working along side my dad when I cut my foot deeply on broken bottle and was bleeding. My dad was doing some recycling of burnt tin-cans in the dump. He hauled the burn metal cans to the mines in Arizona that bought them. He first had to always burn out the trash, and then wait until the area cooled down. Then my brothers would come in and boxed and load the them into his big truck. Their was always broken cans and glass to deal with. To my surprise the ashes from the fire (paper, boxes) disinfected the wound healing it fast without any scar or other medicine. It was amazing to me as it didn't hurt either. I never forgot it.
..."from dust to ashes"... we are also made up from these same elements...(meaning every element/mineral need was there in the ashes of the trees that obtain them from the earth!
I have another such story from Church history but this is sufficient.
**Comfrey also reduces swelling, stops bleeding, staph, accelerates the productions of new cells and assists in healing of wounds and bruises. Comfrey as a herbal plant that is soothing and helps in healing inflamed tissues because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
Site Meter

No comments: