Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cayenne Maybe A Diabetic Cure

Cayenne, a diabetic cure?
In rats anyways. Can this new discovery turn the tide of our giant moneymaking industry? I would love to see them all (drug-and medical field) fall after all the corruption they have caused for generations. They are not looking for a cure or its real causes, which everyone knows they have no idea of how or where or they could cure this epidemic. Or, the point here ... would they? I believe this college graduates are actually more stupid than once believed yet great at inventing a medical vocabulary that goes nowhere and makes them sound intelligent. They have spent too much time selling lies or in their offices making to know what is really going on.
The great news...its affecting their families so now some will try and find legitimate answers, but it will be in the areas that they can make more money. I have nothing against an honest living but these scoundrels are far from being honest from their conducts so far.

Dr. Hans Michael Dosch of the University of Toronto said, " Injecting a capsaicin to repair that cured a defect in diabetic mice overnight."
Note,
Cayenne or Capsaicin given to the rats for diabetes is not a capsule. It is an injection directly into the pancreas.
Their treatments curbed the insulin resistance that is the hallmark of Type 2 diabetes, and that insulin resistance is a major factor in Type 1 diabetes, suggesting the two illnesses are quite similar.'’
           (o รด)

---ooO-(_)-Ooo---- Researchers from this hospital for Sick Children in Toronto believe that Type 1 diabetes -- the most serious form of the disease that usually appears in childhood -- is caused by malfunctioning pain nerves that surround cells in the pancreas and theorizes faulty pancreatic pain neurons could be to blame “COULD”
”I couldn't believe it," Salter said. "Mice with diabetes suddenly didn't have diabetes anymore."
...Yatta Yatta Yatta…I won't repeat all of it’s now old news all over the Internet and on CNN new…go there for more details or research it out. It’s going to sell capsaicin herb and the making of some books.

I read eyes (Iridology) and the on the "Nervous system (autonomic nerve ring)", and on the "parasite (spokes)" in iris are showing an involved in all diabetic irises. Therefore, this seems plausible confirming my study in this area. So, I bought a 1 lb. of Cayenne, the hottest. Already my experimenting is a big mistake, or at least not on an empty stomach in the mornings. I have put cayenne in with my pain formula mix that already had cayenne in it. I just added more. That’s why this pain formula works this herb is great for pain, as well as Chanca Piedra in it. I just needed to add a little more, so I thought. Let you know if my blood sugar changes. Does it cause one to become hungrier?
I have a big problem with any insulin or diabetic pills…I am allergic to all of its products my head, ears and eyes itches, and body swells, plus weight gain. I do have Lobelia in this pain formula too because it removes any poisons thrown in the system by the insulin and pill i.e. I will adjust the formula more and dilute with one other herb that I've ordered but hasn't’ arrived yet. I am my great "white rat" since my blood sugars are so very hard to control, and not enough research is being done in this area.


*Actually, Diabetes is link to a virus and a gene. Treat it with virus or parasital herbs.
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/health/2007/09/21/123432/Green-tea.htm --;Could an answer be in using more Green Tea (Scripture and the leaf their of for medicine...)?
PLUG: Support your local growers of Organic foods...this movement is growing to the dismay of many who play the stock market game...Go Go Go!


http://www.grist.org/comments/food/2007/08/16/eatlocal/index.html?source=daily
http://groups.google.com.pk/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/fdd22706c2b80968 Some good site for more discussions. Cayenne

Weight:--&; http://www.scienceblog.com/cms/common-virus-may-contribute-obesity-some-people-13971.html

http://roosterpolitics.blogspot.com/2008/07/diabetes-drugs-tied-to-heart-risks.html Fenugreek and Cinnamon herbs

Disclaimer: Consult your health professional for any medical advice. This is a Journal/blog, meant to educate, entertain, and only voices my experienced herbalist opinions.
Tags: Diabeties Politics
,


Site Meter


No comments: