Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Balm for scars

Home Remedy for Scars


 Ingredients:
1 tablespoon natural raw honey
 1/4 olive oil
3-4 drops lavender oil
 ¼ cup cocoa butter Instructions:
Boil some water to melt the cocoa butter and then add the olive oil to it. Add 1 tbsp. of the natural raw honey and 3-4 drops of lavender oil. Allow the mixture to cool off and place it in a fridge for about 20 minutes. Once the mixture cools, place it in a jar and close it tightly. Now your homemade cream for scar removal is ready to use. - See more at:


A house whole clean for this calcium type of build up in some scars
Image result for scars
I noted when I was putting lime-away (expensive kind) I had a knife wound scar on my thumb. Some of the lime-away spilt on the scar and it burn like hell. The next day I notice the scar was gone.
My son had run through a barbwire fence and, the metal thorns scared his stomach. It looked like he had surgery. I told him to put the lime-away and his stomach, again it just sopped up immediately the old scars natural calcium deposits.' I was going to write the company but never did. The has a sting to it as it melts these deposits. (not taken internal)

No comments: