Search This Blog

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Borax , The Benefits and Uses You Aren't Told About!!!

I've started this post with comments. This is a continuation of Borax. see tags
Philip Michael's commented: 1 month ago (edited)
Meal team is mined in Oregon where I live. You didn't give the actual dose you take you take. I heard 1 teaspoon in 1 liter of water, and then take 2 teaspoons of that water in another 8 oz. of water or juice. Is that what you do? I don't have herpes, but I was told it actual kills the virus because Boric Acid gets into the nervous system where the virus hides in the spinal cord. I was only understanding it is great for capillaries cleanse for heart patients, and ED people which isn't the reason I am doing this. I am doing it because I have colon issues, and always trying to fight off Bacteria, and Yeast.

Read more: Karl Burton 3 weeks ago
I've been taking quarter teaspoon borax with some other things for about five years now the same time went to college where I was tested for dyslexia and discovered I had poor working memory I found borax I no longer work on production lines but I work with people with Autism I am now happy person
.............
Mhi kl 4 months ago (edited)
I have taken a Tablespoon full on many occasions and I ain’t dead yet. It is safer in double the quantity of the amount of salt that will kill you.
Do not be afraid.
A pinch a day is enough, so pinch away. I put it in a dollar store salt shaker and add a sprinkle to my cooking, as well, I take it in my health water mixture that I sip throughout the day.
It and Xylitol has given me extremely strong bones, according to a facial X-ray a new dentist exclaimed, over and over during the preliminary examination.
Namaste and care,
........Vang Vang said: 5 months ago
Not sure how borax is good for you when I use that stuff to kill ants and roaches. Kill me once with fluoride and then kill me twice with roach poison. Now, that is taking self infliction to the next level.
..............https://youtu.be/1RJn2BAzbig remove chemicals from water.








No comments: