Search This Blog

Friday, November 22, 2019

Low-carb’s breakfasts

This I found on YouTube I am actually made the last one myself but I made it into a pancake I think I’m going to do the biscuit next. In fact I’m going to do it tomorrow. These are keto friendly and anyone who is limiting their intake of carbohydrates I could not believe this was on the net.
Yes I’m on this kind of diet I do butter our Bob’s riggs Diet because it’s more insulin friendly I am a diabetic and I have to watch the carbs but I like the oils that he puts into his plan Plus it’s working for me.
The keto diet is a little much for me I found some problems with it it’s just a glorified protein diet. The other diet that’s me no that’s only for a short time until I get my A1 C down and then I can add other things in my diet makes more sense.
Yes as long as I’m losing weight on this I’m going to take you along with me if you don’t want to lose weight don’t  maybe you just want to add foods that her blood sugar friendly.
 She gives you her site if you’ll write it down I did not do that because I figured you’d get it off ther YouTube site so you can hit liked and follow.  After all she’s so talented we need to support her.  It’s only good manners.

No comments: