Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

How to get rid viruses

Old remedy old remedy;Old remedy; 
Whole clove of garlic’s! Cover and place them in a dark container add apple cider vinegar with the mother cCover it and shake it by 14 days it should be through. Then add local  raw honey to tasteFrom your localArea.
 Lobelia tincture Will get rid of the poisons but Optional and his formula.



 If you wannt to know more Leave in comments leave in comments.leave in comments.

I’m herbalist and I’m 75 this was used in the black plague in the 1700s or 1800s I can’t remember Exact date exact date of
The poor men who had to had work digging the graves but never got the plague because their wives made up this ca garlic inside or vinegar Concoction. It was noticed and got Out abut what they were using.
 I do not have the exact recipe but if something like this garlic and vinegar.

There are many formulas on YouTube for this recipe a few samples of their recipes. 

We were always so poor we just d basicly few remedy’s. Lemon mother used for everything.  I've added in ginger,   
YouTubeAdds much more most of it becomes pot of soupThere are many formulas on YouTube for this recipe. 
We were always so poor we just did the basics and that’s what’s here. I’ve added in ginger-or their others some of the other herbs that you are fine on YouTube it just is a pot of soup Distracting  from the basics Healing herbs or food.
Note note dr. Christopher has one out that you can buy off Amazon very expensive.

This is the one I do and I have taken for years you can buy it online Amazon
I make a mock version of this essentially it’s the samej

No comments: