Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HYDROGEN PROXIDE - e coli, germs

Here is another example of an antiseptic and disinfectant in the kitchen to wash down surfaces alternate with vinegar, clean vegetable, soak denture at night, whiten teeth, brush teeth, use in nose for flue, eye problems, etc. Hydrogen Proxide is great at getting rid of germs (fungi) such as e – coli. You can put it in a spray bottle and wash vegetables with it then rinse and dry off and put them in your recipes with out germs i.e. In addition, a bit is even good in plants with make them healthy and get rid of fungi's.
Nevertheless, did you know it’s for most rug stains? (Get rid of chemicals) I’m an artist and got black oil paint on my shoe then spread it though out the house. I rub it the next day with some "Goop" to dilute the oil down a bit and then removed the rest with hydrogen peroxide. I was surprised myself at its results although I have used it before, but this was the worst. I was upset because of the cost of chemicals spot remover at the stores to remove this kind of stain is out of my budget. I always kept this substance well supplied in my house for its antiseptic qualities. It’s knowledge of how and when to use was handed down from my mothers habits used for any broken skin surfaces.

They are migrating workers and could not afford to go to doctors. All they had was what dad had in his pockets and the trunk of our car, managing to barely keep of the welfare rolls. Dad was a very proud man. All six of us lived in parks in the old care during summer seasons going back and forth to Arizona, Oregon, Oklahoma and Arkansas. No money for baby-sitters so I had too early, loosing my childhood, taking care of my three brothers while they labored side by side in the fields. Once my brothers were jumping from bed to bed when one of my brothers slipped and hit his head on the corner of the cast iron rail splitting his head and scaring me with all the blood. I wasn't even in school but knew to get the peroxide out and keep pouring it on the head wound until it didn’t bubble any more. It worked great and is one of my first experience to home remedies. You cannot get much in the trunk of your car for a family of six, but there was always room for peroxide in there. I know how to survive in such famines please go back over these pages in this blog, because they are from my own experience and I am over sixty. (Have plenty HP stored, its cheap and has a good shelf life.)

Do buy a book on this subject and do more research. Further study will explain and give directions on how to use it in your head orifices during illnesses, eye, nose, and throat and ear problems.

However, for these types of problems use the highest-grade of peroxide usually with distilled water. (35% or 6% -H203 "FOOD" GRADE) The reason I put this page in is because I would like to teach my readers some simple home remedies that are needed to be stored during hard times that look like their coming. For some of us the famine is here. This is very inexpensive but mighty in power. Store many bottles it can be used in many ways.
Buy at the Health Food Stores but for rug and an antiseptic vegetable wash go to a Dollar store where they’re 2/$1.00 FOR THE RUGS AND EVEN WASHING OF VEG. BUT NOT "INTERNAL" UNLESS IT THE FOOD GRADE PEROXIDE. Please do more research before using both types. Some food grades as sold at Wal-Mart and HFS, and on the Internet.

(WHY SUCH A SECRET? This site is the best page on H202 to use for some many health problems such as the following.
* H202 Uses:
Allergies Headaches
Altitude Sickness Herpes Simplex
Alzheimer's Herpes Zoster
Anemia HIV Infection
Arrhythmia Influenza
Asthma Insect Bites
Bacterial Infections Liver Cirrhosis
Bronchitis Lupus Erythematosis
Cancer Multiple Sclerosis
Candida Parasitic Infections
Cardiovascular Disease Parkinsonism
Cerebral Vascular Disease Periodontal Disease
Chronic Pain Prostatitis
Diabetes Type 11 Rheumatoid Arthritis
Diabetic Gangrene Shingles


http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml
414-329-0546

Vital Health Products have a $3.95 book more on the subject, but not all. Some of the rest may be on the Internet? Hydrogen Peroxide Uses; http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html is a good site on this subject. Please visit.
RE: This is another suggested storage item to be added to my "Emergency Food Storage Page" in this blog. At least 12 bottles in storage, when they get old use on rugs and cleaning i.e.
Disclaimer: Consult your health professional for any medical advice. This is a Journal/blog, meant to educate, entertain, and only voices my experienced opinions at the most.

Site Meter

No comments: