Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Natural Cleaning For Rugs Stains

Who Would Think H202 or Hydrogen Peroxide Cheap Rug Stain Remover?
Here is another antiseptic and disinfectant used in the kitchen to wash down surfaces to get rid of germs (fungi) such as e – coli. It is hydrogen peroxide. You can use H202 (food grade) in a spray bottle and wash vegetables then rinse and dry the vegetable off. Also, a bit of the cheaper kind can be used diluted with water in plants with making them healthy and get rid of their enemy…fungi's.
However, did you know it can get rid of most rug stains? (Thereby getting rid of chemical cleaners) As an artist, I have dropped black oil paint on my shoe then spread the black oil paint though out the house. I rub the stain the next day with some goop diluting the oil down a bit and then to keep it moist because the timing was not good to remove it totally that moment. It still had big stains when I did get back to it but successfully removed the rest, and scrubbing it in, with some hydrogen peroxide.. I was surprised myself at its results although I have used it before, but this was the worst stain ever. My Handy man mending my ceiling removed water stains that were old and ugly by painting the outside stain with it. Maybe that is where I got my cue. The cost of chemicals spot remover at the stores to remove this kind of stain is out of my budget today. I always keep hydrogen peroxide well supplied in my house for its antiseptic qualities and many other uses mention in other pages in this blog.
The knowledge of how and when to use H202 handed down to me from my mother’s habits as she used it for any broken skin or wounds. Moreover, everyone knows for blood removal that nothing is better and to get a wound clean before bandage or sewing it up.
We were migrating workers and could not afford to go to doctors. All the money we had was what dad had in his pockets and the trunk of our car, managing to barely keep of the welfare rolls. Dad was a very proud man. All six of us lived in parks in the old car during summer seasons migrating from Arizona, to Oregon, Oklahoma and Arkansas etc. No money for baby-sitters so I had to take care of my three brothers while my parents labored side by side in the fields, when we were younger.
Once my brothers were jumping from bed to bed when one of my brothers slipped and hit his head on the corner of the cast iron rail, splitting his head and scaring me to death with all the blood. I was not even in school but saw Mom get out the peroxide for everything. Copying her, I got it out and kept pouring it on the head wound until it did not bleed or bubble any more. It worked great and my first experience in home remedies. Mom and Dad look at my work and it passed, no Doctor visit and the wound healed up fast. You cannot get much in the trunk of your car for a family of six, but there was always room for our basic first-aid, hydrogen peroxide. I am experienced and know how to survive in famines please go back over these pages in this blog.
Do buy a book on this subject and do more research. Further study will explain more and give directions on how to use it in your “head orifices” during illnesses, eye, nose, throat and even ear problems. However, for these types of problems use the highest-grade of peroxide usually with distilled water. (35% or 6% -H203 "FOOD" GRADE)
The reason I’ve added this page in is because I would like to teach my readers some basic simple cheaper home remedies that are needed and ought to be stored during harder times to come. For some of us a famine is already here. This is very inexpensive but mighty in power because of the “oxygen” making content.
Store as many bottles as it can be used in many ways. I find it doesn’t deteriorate much at all, any bad batch use as rug cleaner.
Buy at the Health Food Stores but not for rugs but more for an antiseptic, or, for vegetable washing order on the Internet. The Dollar store they’re 2/$1.00 FOR THE RUGS AND EVEN WASHING of veggies and sinks etc. BUT NOT "INTERNAL" USE UNLESS IT THE FOOD GRADE PEROXIDE.
Please do more research before using both kinds. Some food grades as sold at Wal-Mart and HFS, and on the Internet.
(WHY is this SUCH A SECRET? The following is more reasons to use H202.
* H202 Uses:
Allergies Headaches
Altitude Sickness Herpes Simplex
Alzheimer's Herpes Zoster
Anemia HIV Infection
Arrhythmia Influenza
Asthma Insect Bites
Bacterial Infections Liver Cirrhosis
Bronchitis Lupus Erythematosis
Cancer Multiple Sclerosis
Candida Parasitic Infections
Cardiovascular Disease... Parkinson’s
Cerebral Vascular Disease Periodontal Disease
Chronic Pain Prostatitis
Diabetes Type 11 Rheumatoid Arthritis
Diabetic Gangrene Shingles
Yeast on bottoms (wipes)
http://educate-yourself.org/cancer/benefitsofhydrogenperozide17jul03.shtml 414-329-0546 Vital Health Products have a $3.95 book more on the subject, but not all. Some of the rest may be on the Internet? Hydrogen Peroxide Uses;
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/hydrogen_peroxide.html Is a good site.
RE: This is another suggested storage item to be added to my "Emergency Food Storage Page" in this blog. At least 12 bottles in storage, when they get old use on rugs and cleaning i.e.
Disclaimer: Consult your health professional for any medical advice. This is a Journal/blog, meant to educate, entertain, and only voices my experienced as an herbalist’s opinions at the most.
Re: Saturday, November 10, 2007 All Right Reserved
Subject: Hydrogen Peroxide Remedies & Rug Stains

PEACE AND "PAY IT FORWARD."


Site Meter

No comments: